1. … The ring gear of drum transmit driving force to drum set, then through wire ropes and pulleys drive crane hook up and down, so as to finish the lifting of the heavy objects up and down. 2. Transmission of crane Trolley traveling system: the driving force of crane trolley is from motor.
What safety devices are used in EOT crane?
Overhead Crane Safety Systems: Modern Features and Technologies
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic information for individual components.
- Automated drives to control the speed and motion of the crane.
- Radio controls.
- Collision avoidance systems.
- Overload sensors and read-outs.
22 янв. 2018 г.
What is EOT crane?
An E.O.T. crane stands for Electric Overhead Travelling crane. this is used for handling & moving a maximum specified weight of the components called capacity of the crane within a specified area. the crane can be operated manually or by electric power.
What is LT and CT in Crane?
LT motion : Long Travel Motion. CT motion : Cross Travel Motion. Bridge : the structural portion on which the trolley/crab moves. LT End carriage : Structure which houses Long Travel Wheels. CT End carriage : Structure which houses Cross Travel Wheels.
Which type of brake is used in EOT crane drive?
Caliper Disc brakes are used for emergency duty and are on the low-speed side of the crane to prevent a load from falling in the event of s shaft breaking or transmission failure.
What is an overhead crane operator?
1) Operates traveling or stationary overhead crane to lift, move, and position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials, using hoisting attachments, such as hook, sling, electromagnet, or bucket: Observes load hookup and determines safety of load.
What is an anti two block device?
Anti two-blocking devices are electrical sensing devices. They are installed on the crane to prevent the “headache ball” from hitting the sheave. If such contact causes the line to break, the man basket can tip or fall. … Currently, most new mobile hydraulic cranes are equipped with these devices.
What are the main parts of a crane?
The Various Functions of Mobile Crane Parts
- The Driving Components. In any mobile crane, one of the common components will be the driving system used to make it mobile. …
- The Operator’s Cabin. The operator’s cabin houses all of the crane’s controls. …
- The Boom. …
- Hoist and Hook. …
- Hydraulic Pump. …
- Outriggers and Counterweights.
6 февр. 2020 г.
How many types of EOT crane are there?
There are various types of EOT (electric overhead travel) cranes 1. Single Girder EOT Crane 2. Double Girder EOT Crane Single Girder EOT Crane – Sparkline manufactures and supplies a wide range of single girder EOT cranes in various configurations according to customer requirements.
What is the most common cause of crane related fatalities?
The most common cause of fatalities is workers or bystanders who are struck by an object that falls from the cranes. Other causes include being run over by a crane, falling from a crane, and electrocution.
What are three functions of a crane?
The main purpose of a crane is to lift extremely heavy amounts of weight. A typical crane is equipped with a hoist rope, wire ropes or chains and sheaves.
Modern day cranes are used for:
- Construction Materials.
- Railroad Tracks.
- Shipping Materials/Equipment.
- Scrap Metal.
- Mobile Homes.
5 нояб. 2015 г.
What cranes are used for?
A crane is a machine that is used to lift and move heavy loads, machines, materials, and goods for a variety of purposes. They are used in all different sectors of industry, from construction to manufacturing to shipbuilding and material loading.
What is creep speed of EOT crane?
CREEP SPEED: A very slow, constant, continuous, fixed rate of motion of the hoist, trolley, or bridge: usually established at 1% to 10% of the normal full load speed.
How does a thruster brake work?
Thruster brake is a device to retard the speed of moving machinery and to stop it accurately to the desired position. The braking force is applied to the brake shoe by a pre-stressed compression spring. The shoes press on the rotating brake drum retarding its speed and finally stopping it.
How does VFD dynamic braking work?
How dynamic braking works. With dynamic braking, the electrical energy generated during stopping is released as heat through a voltage regulated transistor and resistor. … When current is flowing to the resistor, the energy is turned into heat, which causes the DC voltage to decrease.
What is hoist motor?
A hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or lift-wheel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically or pneumatically driven and may use chain, fiber or wire rope as its lifting medium. … Most hoists couple to their loads using a lifting hook.